What's on your 30 by 30 list?
A week or so ago was what I call my half birthday. Six months from when I turn 30. Yikes!
I've got a lot to do by 30, and into that entire decade, but to start here's 30 things I'm hoping to do by 30.
1. Get my non-profit underway. That's my all-time biggest goal right now.
2. Explore at least one more foreign country. First up, Estonia!
3. Visit the farmers market in town. I hear it's fantastic.
4. Learn to compost.
5. Start my own herb garden.
6. Think about growing my own fruits and vegetables.
7. Run another half marathon, and beat my best time of 2 hours, 20 minutes.
8. Play tennis again.
9. Visit all of the wineries in Montana.
10. Host at least 3 more international dinner nights.
11. Declutter my inbox.
12. Go to a rodeo or something else quintessentially Montana.
13. Be a better pen pal.
14. Volunteer more.
15. Follow through on some crafty projects. Starting with my chalkboard frame.
16. Make more from thrift store finds.
17. Purge my wardrobe to the things I really need.
18. Get a pair of boots. I've never owned any and sort of need them in Montana!
19. Read 30 books.
20. Roadtrip to Seattle/West Coast.
21. Visit my friend Jeannette in California and Kate in Canada.
22. Snowshoe with the dogs.
23. Hike the Chinese Wall in Montana.
24. Do the multi-day kayak/hiking/camping trip the boyfriend and I have been talking about.
25. Make a return trip to Yellowstone National Park.
26. Explore Bozeman, Montana. People rave about it, but I haven't been yet.
27. Go back to yoga.
28. Dust off my skates and hit the ice again.
29. Visit at least 5 state parks.
30. Become a part of my new community.
What would be on your list?