I'm starting the week off with a dose of wisdom that Kate shared from Inspired by Charm.
There are certainly times when I enjoy sitting and thinking about all my dreams, but going after them always feels so much more satisfying.
But before jumping headfirst into February and a new week, a quick look at Five Things.
1. Garden planning...check. We've got a planting calendar, spreadsheet of seed + planting information and we're on it. I'll be putting a few herbs in small indoor pots tonight too.
2. Catching up, if only barely, on blogging, skating projects, SPJ work. Never underestimate the value of small, but consistent progress.
3. Hanging up a giant pile of clothes and cleaning up the bedroom.
4. A relaxing, quiet weekend at home with M. We skipped Super Bowl parties and other outings in favor of us time. It also involved watching Pacific Rim and me shouting "What?! It has wings? It can fly? It's a bat? Oh, that's just rude!" and M saying "You sound like a little kid."
5. Finishing an issue of Afar just in time for the next one to arrive and reading an entire issue of Time. Now to dive into a new book.